Have you ever been to the wildlife amidst thick forest and misty mountains and wake up to the rising sun and its light which is falling first on your face?
Have you ever tried anything adventures as night trekking and explore the wild beauty when the world sleep in their cozy scrolls?
Have you ever tried to stand against the freezing temperature of below 10 degrees celsius?
Have you ever been into a pack of strangers and meeting and knowing them around a camp fire?
Maybe the first questions turn as yes but never a yes for the last one. So don’t wait and pack your bags for an adventurous weekend with flying nomads – Appooppanthaadi!
Departure/Return LocationKochi South Railway Station
Departure TimeFeb 8th 9:00AM
Return TimeFeb 9th 10:00PM
Dress CodeAny dress which is comfortable to walk and trek. Loose dresses not recommending
What will I do there?
- Campfire in the chilly night before the trek.
- Sleep at cozy tents in the wild.
Any special facilities?
-Pickup from Cochin (South Railway station)
-Jeep drives from Munnar to the base camp.
-The sleep in cozy tents
- Sunscreen, caps, sunglasses because the top of the mountains are barren.
- Come with a mind to make maximum memories that you would cherish forever.
What all are included in the package?
Morning Breakfast (Day 2)
Lunch (Day 1 and Day 2)
Dinner (Day 1)
Evening Tea (Day 1)
Camping Tent Accommodations
What is excluded from the package?
-Breakfast on the first day
-Any kind of personal expense/insurance.
-All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks and bad weather
-Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
What do all amenities the campsite provide?
High-quality tents, sleeping bags
09:00 AM: Start off from Ernakulam South railway station
02:00 PM: Reach the Yellapetty after lunch
04.00 PM: Arrive at the camping place after 2 km trekking with your bags on
08:30 PM: Campfire followed by dinner
9:00PM: Night trekking starts and came back to tents by 11:00PM
05:30AM: Wake up with the sunrise
09:00 AM: Breakfast followed by a trek to Top valley
01:00 PM: Have lunch
03:00 PM: Start back to Cochin
10:00 PM: Reach Cochin and drop off
-Backpack with sturdy straps and a supporting frame.
-Wear comfortable clothes and trekking shoes.
-Also, carry a jacket as it would be cold.
-Take along the extra pair of clothes/pair of socks/water bottles/sun cap/plastic
-Snacks like chocolates/biscuits could be taken with you.
- Torch, not mobile flashlights
* Reading book
* Journal & Pen
* 1 medium-sized quick-drying towel
* Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable)
* Multipurpose soap (preferably biodegradable)
* Face and body moisturizer
* Feminine hygiene products
* Small mirror
1. Why the joining point Kochi why not anywhere in Kerala?
A. As people are joining from different part of India its difficult to manage them. So
picking up from everywhere is not possible.
2. Will I get any companions to travel from my city?
Offcourse, once you register and pay, you will get added to the group of traveller
who is in for this trip. There you can see other people travelling from your city
3. Do we need to carry our bags everywhere?
A. Yes, During the second-day trekking you have to carry your bags so pack
5. Do I need to carry any blankets?
A. No, sleeping bags and other necessities will provide
6. After payment, if I cancel the trip, will I get a refund?
A. It's strictly as per cancellation policy which is written below. So please read it
before making any payment after registration
7. How much should I pay as an advance?
8. What's the mode of transportation?
A. Tempo Traveller
Please read this instruction carefully for the cancellation.
1. For cancellations done prior to the 30 days or more of the date of departure, initial
deposit amount or 25% of the tour cost (if fully paid) will be charged as cancellation
2. For cancellations done between 29 days to 15 days prior to the date of departure,
50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
3. For cancellations done between 14 days to 8 days of the tour, 75% of the tour cost
will be charged as cancellation charges.
4. For cancellations done within 8 days of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will
apply and you will receive no refunds.
Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations will have to be borne by
Our team reserves the right to change the plan in case there is danger involved for
No show and trip changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be
Click here to register
Please Note Payment details you will receive in 24 hour time. If not, please call or text
to 9633 77 96 40. Please read the cancellation policy twice before making payment.